Celebrity Engagement Ring Facts
Here are some interesting facts about celebrity engagement rings.
Top 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Engagement Rings
- Beyonce’s engagement ring from Jay-Z cost $5 million (£3.2m) and features a stunning 20 carats internally flawless emerald cut diamond.
- Paris Hilton ‘s engagement ring from Paris Latsis cost $4.7 million ( £3m) ans is set with a large 24 carat canary diamond.
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s engagement ring cost $2.5 million (£1.6m) and features a dazzling 17-carat emerald cut diamond surrounded by 58 intense pink diamonds and two half-moon shaped diamonds.
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries costs $2 million ( £1.3m) and is set with a 20 carat emerald cut diamond.
- The engagement ring Catherine Zeta-Jones received off Michael Douglas cost $2 million (£1.3m) and features a 10 carat marquise shaped diamond set horizontally.
- The engagement ring Heidi Klum received off Seal also cost $1.5 million (£966, 308.059) and is set with a 10-carat yellow oval shaped diamond.
- Katie Holmes engagement ring from Tom Cruise cost $1.5 million (£966, 308.059) and is an art deco style with a 5 carat oval shaped centre diamond surrounded by pavé set diamonds.
- The engagement ring Jennifer Lopez received off Ben Affleck cost $1.5 million (£773,644.51) and features a striking 6.1 carat plush pink diamond.
- Hilary Duff’s engagement ring from Mike Comrie cost $1 million (£644,703.759) and features a 14-carat princess cut diamond.
Most Popular Celebrity Diamond Cuts
Among celebrities and their huge, expensive diamond engagement rings, the most popular diamond cuts and shapes are;
- Brilliant round cit diamonds
- Emerald cut diamonds
- Princess cut diamonds
- Cushion cut diamonds
- Radiant cut diamonds