If you are quite traditional, here are 5 top ways to propose to your other half.
1. Propose at your favourite restaurant A popular way to propose to your girlfriend is during a romantic meal, where you both love to eat at your favourite restaurant. You can get creative with how you pop the question. Why not ask the waiter/waitress to hide the ring in something she has ordered or you could copy some of the greatest romantic films and get down on one knee in front of everyone in the restaurant. The possibilities are endless!
2. Propose at the place you met Sometimes it can be romantic to take your partner back to the place you first met or had your first date. If it’s too difficult to get there, you could choose a place that has great significance for the two of you - maybe somewhere you always visit.
3. Propose at a special time of year Popular occasions are a good time to propose, the most obvious of course being Valentine’s Day. The Christmas holiday and New Year’s Eve are also popular days to propose. Just make sure you’ve made plans in advance because these periods are busy!
4. Propose on holiday How about making a special trip to somewhere a little different to create a proposal to remember? It can be somewhere exotic or perhaps near a famous landmark. Either way make sure you research before hand to find somewhere suitably romantic.
5. Propose at Home Proposing at home may not seem very special but it does mean that you can completely control the scenario and create a completely romantic environment. It’s also cost effective if you are on a budget and if your partner is a private person you can share the moment without any prying eyes.
Whilst things will undoubtedly be different this year, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy life’s
most luxurious pleasures. The enchantment still flows at Steven Stone.
The Stone way has always been to provide our clients with the utmost in bespoke service, which
is why we are offering 1-on-1 virtual consultations over the lockdown period.
Whether you’d like to talk about the diamond you have had your heart set or you want to discuss
an engagement ring you have seen on our website, we’re just one click away.
It could be something as simple as booking a repair in. Or detailing how the process works when
creating precious memories. Our experts are here to help whatever the occasion.
Your safety. Our priority.
The safety of our customers has always been our number one priority.
When we were allowed to open our doors and welcome clients back, we went above and beyond when
putting COVID safety measures in place.
And now we are giving you the chance to experience the Stone lore from home. We want to ensure
that every client gets the full Steven Stone experience, which is why our virtual consultations
are as close to a showroom experience as possible. Uncompromising, unrivalled service.
We know you may be wondering about the level of service a video consultation can deliver. It’s
only natural. But we’re here to assure you that our jewellers are trained to give the most
authentic experience to all of our clients. They are there to put you at ease and to make you
feel comfortable talking about any aspect of your jewellery desires - no matter the setting.
They will be at our showroom, able to take you round wherever you want to go. Once you begin
your video consultation, you will forget that you’re in your own home having immersed yourself
in the magic of diamonds. Our consultations are a special process and absolutely no expense has
been spared in bringing this enchantment directly to your home.
Whether you want to treat yourself to the diamond you’ve always wanted or you’re after something
sentimental for your partner, our relaxed video consultations can match you to the perfect
It may be a completely handmade, bespoke commission or it may be a ready-to-wear ring. Whatever
it is, our consultations will ensure it is perfect down to the very last detail.
Or it may be as simple as a repair. You might just want to breathe new life into an old
heirloom. We can help you with that too. We pride ourselves on being authentic jewellers, not
resellers. If you need any jewellery assistance during lockdown, Steven Stone are always on hand
A Steven Stone Promise
We are committed to delivering an authentic experience, enveloping you in marvellous escapism.
Whether that be in our trademark showrooms or from the comfort of your own home.
It is a commitment that we take on with the utmost respect and is what sets Steven Stone apart
from the crowd.