At Steven Stone we do not personally offer jewellery insurance to cover any items you purchase from us, however we recommend Assetsure to all of our customers
At Steven Stone Jewellers, we are often asked about insurance for items of jewellery and how cover can be obtained against accidental damage and loss. Assetsure, the company we introduce customers to, provides insurance policies for single items of jewellery or entire jewellery collections. Assetsure is open 7 days a week and provides most quotations on the day of enquiry.Find Out More
Assetsure is a specialist jewellery insurer whose policy is underwritten at Lloyds of London – the world’s oldest insurance institution. Assetsure are based in the United Kingdom and policy features include:
1. World Wide All Risks Insurance
2. Cover includes Accidental Damage and Accidental Loss
3. Loss of Diamonds set in rings covered
4. All trips abroad up to 60 days covered
5. No excess to pay in the event of a claim
6. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Number 592997
7. Members of the British Insurance Brokers Association.
8. Lloyds of London Coverholders
Please note: Assetsure insures UK residence only and you must be 21 year of age and over to apply for insurance
For any question you may have regarding insurance services with Assetsure please email enquiries@ assetsure.com.