Price Match Guarantee
As one of the UKs oldest jewellers we know that quality workmanship and good value for money is what everyone is looking for. The security and peace of mind in these two simple things, along with our unrivalled customer service have kept generations of families coming to Steven Stone since 1937.
A Simple Price Promise From Steven Stone
Always looking to strive for excellence, we have introduced the Steven Stone Price Promise. We are confident that we always give the best value for money so if you find a comparable piece of jewellery cheaper from a high street competitor, we will match the price.
With any great offer there are some terms and conditions that you should be aware of.
– Stones must be Like for Like (Weight, Carat, Measurements, GIA Number) – Metal must be like for like (Weight and Carat) – Setting must be comparable with the above to be considered for the price promise with evidence that is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not All Diamonds Are Graded Equally
Some would class the GIA diamond certificate as the Rolls Royce of its class. Being the first diamond laboratory in the world and what people believe to be the strictest and most vigorous checks for grading is why Steven Stone only sell; GIA certified diamonds.
If you are looking to price match with a comparable diamond product the stones GIA certificate number and the link to the website it was seen on, must be quoted within your email.
Why Are Your Prices So Low?
We get asked this question quiet a lot, there are a number of reason Steven Stone can be
considerably cheaper than your normal high street jeweller.
– We don’t have expensive overheads
– We Design and develop our new ranges ‘in house’
– We have a robust network built on years of trade
– We keep all customer service in house, no call centres
Keeping as much as we can in house reduces our overheads and has allowed Steven Stone to pass that saving on to you the customer whilst still have stores on the high street.