This page contains all of the legal information regarding using the site. Licence information for documents and images can be found here.
1. Acceptance by you of these terms
- 2.1 The contents of this website, including all drawings, designs, photographs, measurements and other documents (including the copyright, design right or other intellectual property in them), are the property of Stevenstone.co.uk and its Suppliers.
- 2.2 You have a non-exclusive licence to use the materials while they remain on our web site and may therefore do the following:
- (a) Search, view, copy and print out materials for your own use.
- (b) Bookmark any page or link to it so long as the page is presented within our frameset.
- 2.3 This licence is a personal, non-transferrable licence, and unless we agree otherwise in writing (email email@example.com for permission) you must not do the following:
- (a) Make print outs or copies available to anyone else.
- (b) Modify any materials.
- 2.4 This licence applies to all materials on the web site.
3. Disclaimer/limitation of liability
- 3.1 We give you no warranty or assurance about this web site.
- 3.2 In particular:
- (a) Information may be incorrect or out of date, and may not constitute a definitive or complete statement of the jewellery market in any area.
- (b) Although we will use all reasonable endeavours to make the drawings, designs and photographs of products appearing on our website as accurate an impression of those products as is reasonably possible, we do not guarantee that they show the correct size, scale, colour or quality of those products, and in particular they may vary according to the settings of your computer.
- (c) Materials are not intended to constitute advice according to specific requirements. You should take bespoke advice in specific situations.
- (d) All implied warranties and conditions are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 3.3 Use this web site at your own risk. Neither we nor any company within our Group, nor our or their agents, employees and subcontractors, shall be liable to you, or to any other party, for any losses or damages whatsoever, or howsoever arising, in connection with this website, whether under this licence (or other contract) or in consequence of any misrepresentation, misstatement or tortuous act or omission (including negligence).
- 3.4 Nothing in these terms affects claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence.
4. Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.